Setiap tahun, Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership memberikan beasiswa untuk mahasiswa tingkat master untuk studi di bidang pengembangan energi berkelanjutan di pusat-pusat riset di seluruh dunia (Education for Sustainable Energy Development <ESED> Scholarship). Dana beasiswa untuk tingkat master US$ 23,000.- per tahun (selama dua tahun).
Berikut adalah informasi dari situs tersebut.
The Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership considers an outstanding student to be one who:
- graduates with excellent grades in the top 20% of her/his class
- is determined to advance her/his knowledge and understanding
- has a history of community involvement
- is committed to sustainable energy
- is committed to return and contribute to her/his home country
Who is eligible?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, students must
- plan to undertake studies at the Masters level in areas directly related to sustainable energy development
- be citizens of the developing countries and territories identified for OECD official development aid in the DAC List of ODA Recipients
What are the levels of financial assistance and the duration of the scholarships?
Scholarships of US$ 23,000 per year for up to two years are offered for Masters level students. Up to ten Masters scholarships will be awarded annually.
How can I apply?
Information and required forms can be obtained online by clicking on this link to the Application Forms page.
How can I submit my application package?
Applications should be submitted :
- Using our Online ESED Scholarship Application Submission and uploading the requested documents
As the volume of incoming applications is extremely heavy around the deadline, we strongly urge you to submit your file as early as possible. Please note that:
- Applications sent by e-mail or mail will no longer be accepted.
Informasi lebih lanjut dapat dilihat pada situs web Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership. (brk/*)