The International Students Scholarship Scheme is funded by the University directly and aims to provide financial assistance to students from overseas who are applying to study at the University of Bedfordshire.
The University of Bedfordshire Scholarship – value GBP 1000
Award criteria for the University of Bedfordshire Scholarship
- Academic Merit including English proficiency
- Relevant work experience/ research
- Ability to contribute to the University of Bedfordshire’s development
Award of University of Bedfordshire Scholarships
- University of Bedfordshire Scholarship awards will be made in the form of a tuition fee discount.
- All Scholarship applications will be considered by the Scholarships committee which meets regularly
- Scholarships will only be awarded for the first year of a programme
- A student may not receive more than one scholarship
- Application deadline for September/October intake is 01 September
- Application deadline for January/February intake is 01 January
- Successful applicants will be contacted via email, within 14 days of the closing date for applications.
Due to the large number of applicants and rising costs associated with this, we regret that it is no longer possible to write to unsuccessful applicants.
If you have not received a reply within 14 days of the published deadline date you should assume that you have been unsuccessful in your application.
We hope that you will recognize that this is a practical necessity on our part and will support us in our efforts to direct valuable funds and resources towards educational provision.
How to apply
- Only students who hold a conditional offer and an unconditional offer from the University of Bedfordshire will be considered for Scholarship awards.
- Download, print and complete an International Students Scholarship form.
- Attach copies of all requested additional paper work/documents.
- Those students who hold conditional offers from the University and who wish to apply for a scholarship must submit their results to the University by 31 August for the September intake and by 31 December for January/February intake.
- Only Successful applicants will be contacted via email within 14 days after the closing deadlines
The closing dates for applications are:
- for September/October entry: 01 September
- for January/February entry: 01 January
Please return your completed application form to:
International Students’ Scholarships
University of Bedfordshire